Product Status - The original SC-1 finished production in 2019 but are still supported. Check back here in the future for used and reconditioned units with a factory warranty on reconditioned units.
SC-1 units will also be able to be returned to the factory for upgrade to add SVNR software for $500 charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Integrated real-time, non-destructive, digital click and pop noise algorithm
- Bypass mode to disengage digital processing with audiophile grade relay
- Built-in 192/24 bit Hi-Res ADC and DAC
- Ethernet and USB digital interfaces for local network and internet connectivity
- WiFi USB module included
- Front Display indicates click and pop removal strength and unit status
- Buttons engage click and pop removal and monitor of removed noise
- Supports virtually any external phono stage
- Includes iOS and Android mobile apps for remote control option
- Listen to vinyl LPs without distracting clicks and pops
- Remove clicks and pops without degrading musical content
- Installs in virtually any configuration of components with RCA interconnects
- Easily bypass digital processing when pure analog listening is preferred
- Hi-Res digital processing provides warmth and detail of analog without unwanted noise.
- Software updates via SweetVinyl.com
- Connect to SweetVinyl mobile app and other audio devices on home network
- Operates with manual front panels or smartphone remote control