Due to extended component shortages - we expect this product to remain in limited production for the remainder of 2022. Limited production means we will offer inventory on a first come first serve basis ship to US customers only unless agreed to otherwise.
The SC-1 Mini incorporates all the technology and features of the revolutionary SC-1 SugarCube in an integrated platform - all at a lower price.
The rear panel features gold-plated RCA connectors, a gigabit Ethernet port, and four USB-A connections. Inside It has 192K/24 AKM AD/DA converters.
The front panel allows full control of the basic functions with push-buttons and the pairing function integrated with the strength knob, while an LCD display provides status information.
The SC-1 Mini’s flawless ‘Click & Pop Removal’ process benefits from the latest algorithm updates with version 2.0 software. The iOS and Android apps and web interface provide remote control of ‘Click & Pop Removal’ and ‘Analog Bypass’.
The soundstage is virtually indistinguishable when the unit is engaged or in ‘Analog Bypass’.
The SC-1 Mini provides hours of enjoyment from previously unplayable records in any collection.
| 2.0 Click & Pop Algorithm
||iOS, Android and Web Apps
|192K/24bit AKM A/D-D/A
||LCD Front Panel Display
||USB-A and Ethernet Ports
|Adjustable Removal Strength
||USB WiFi Adapter
|Click & Pop Removal Monitor
||Excellent Build Quality
|Gold Plated RCA Interconnects
|Front Panel Pairing
- Line In maximum level = +20 dBu (7.7Vrms or 22Vp-p)
- Line Out level = Line In level
- THD+N = 0.0025% (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response = 20Hz to 60kHz +/- 3dB
- DC in = 5 volts, center-pin positive
- Average Power Dissipation = 9 watts
- 2x Line In RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x Line Out RCA (Left-Right)
- 4x USB type ‘A’ connector
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 UTP
- Dimensions - WxHxD: 8” x 8” x 2”
- Weight: 5 pounds (6 lbs. in box)
Download the SC-1 Mini Datasheet