* Product Status - Pending Production and backordered. Expected to enter production in December. Current leadtime is 6-8 weeks from receipt of order. Units are shipped according to order date. Currently selling as a pre-order promotion with 10% discount.
The SC-1 Plus is a real-time, integrated noise removal platform that adds SweetVinyl’s Surface Noise Reduction software (SVNR) to all the technology and features of the revolutionary SC-1 along with an improved A/D-D/A subsystem, a more reﬁned analog path, improved power supply, plus a variety of digital interfaces.
The rear panel features a USB-B to connect your SC1 Plus to a personal computer or music server and use as an ADC/DAC-with or without noise removal in the path; TOSLINK; SPDIF; USB-A Digital Outputs to connect to an external DAC; gold-plated RCA connectors; wired Ethernet.
The front panel allows full control of the basic functions with push-buttons and a pairing function that is integrated with the strength knob, while an LCD display provides status.
The SC-1 Plus’s flawless Click & Pop Removal process benefits from the latest algorithm updates with version 2.0 software and SweetVinyl’s Noise Reduction (SVNR) software that provides up to 10 dB of background noise reduction with no coloration of the musical content.
The iOS and Android apps and web interface provide complete remote control of Click & Pop and SVNR reduction as well as ‘Analog Bypass’.
The SC-1 Plus transparently removes noise from records or tape and provides hours of enjoyment from previously unplayable media in any collection; SVNR is particularly effective with 78’s and tape.
When used as an ADC/DAC to a personal computer, the SC1 Plus can provide Click & Pop/SVNR after the ADC or before the DAC (or none at all.)
|2.0 Click & Pop Algorithm
||iOS, Android, and Web Apps
|SVNR Surface Noise Reduction
||LCD Front-panel Display
||New Front Panel Bezel
|Independent A/D-D/A operation
||USB WiFi Adapter
|Refined analog path
||USB-A and USB-B ports
|Improved power supply
||Gigabit Ethernet Port
|Full Analog Bypass or Bridging
||USB WiFi Adapter
|Adjustable Click & Pop and SVNR
||TOSLINK and SPDIF outputs
|Click & Pop Removal Monitor
||Full Component Size
|Gold Plated RCA Interconnects
||Excellent Build Quality
|Front-Panel Pairing Function
||Available in Black and Silver
- Line-In max level = +22.7 dBu (10.6 Vrms; 30 Vp-p)
- Line-Out level = Line-In level
- THD+N = 0.0025% (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response = 10Hz to 75kHz -3dB
- DC in = 5 volts, center-pin positive
- Multi-stage +/- 15v internal power regulation
- Average Power Dissipation = 12 watts
ADC / DAC
- Sample rates: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192k Bit depth: 16, 24
- Level ctrl: +6dB, 0dB, -6 dB, -12dB
- Noise removal: after ADC, before DAC, none
- 2x Line-In RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x Line-Out RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x USB type ‘A’ connector
- 1x USB type ‘B’ - connects to computer or music server; use SugarCube as ADC / DAC
- 1x SPDIF Output
- 1x TOSLINK Output
- 1x Ethernet: Gigabit
- Dimensions - WxHxD: 12” x 14” x 2”
- Weight: 9 pounds (10 lbs. in box)
Download the SC-1 Plus Datasheet