* Product Status - In Production. Current leadtime is 2-3 weeks from receipt of order. Units are shipped according to order date.
The SC-2 Mini/Phono integrates SweetVinyl’s latest version 2.0 recording functions from the top-of-the-line SC-2 in the form factor of the SC-1 Mini/Phono and includes SweetVinyl’s new phono stage.
The SC-2 Mini/Phono is SweetVinyl’s best value as it incorporates Discogs-based Album Metadata Tagging as well as easy to use track splitting. Also included: Push-button Recording, USB3 port for USB drives, & LCD display along with all the features of the SC-1 Mini/Phono.
Rear panel push-buttons select Line-in or Phono as well as MC or MM cartridges. It features gold-platted RCA connectors, an RJ-45 Ethernet port, and USB-A connections.
The SC-2 Mini/Phono provides hours of enjoyment from previously unplayable LPs in any collection, while creating digital copies in virtually any digital format.
The SC-2 Mini/Phono’s flawless Click & Pop removal process benefits from the latest algorithm update with version 2.0 software which also includes SweetVinyl’s latest LP recording system.
The iOS, Android, and laptop apps provide remote control of the Click & Pop removal and device bypass. The recording and track splitting functions work best from the laptop app.
The front-panel USB3 port will accommodate any USB storage device for saving recordings in any digital format (except DSD.)
The high-quality phono stage has gain and input loading with rear panel controls. The pre-amp provides a razor flat RIAA response, a 3-pole rumble filter, and a remarkable 10Hz to 60kHz bandwidth for exceptional transient response and very tight bass.
|MM/MC Phono Stage
||Front Panel Pushbutton Recording
|Very Accurate RIAA, 86 dB SNR
||Graphics Front Display
|Selectable Gain and Loading
||iOS, Android and Web Apps
|Internal Rumble Filter
||USB A 2.0 and 3.0 Ports
|2.0 Click and Pop Algorithm
||10/100/100 Ethernet Port
|192K/24 Bit AKM A/D-D/A
||Gold Plated RCA Interconnects
|Device Bypass via Internal Relay
||Excellent Build Quality
|Adjustable Removal Strength
|Selectable Gain and Loading
- Line-In Maximum Level = +20 dBu (7.7 Vrms)
- Line-Out Level = Line-In level
- THD+N = 0.0025% (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response = 10Hz to 60kHz
- DC in = 5 volts, center-pin positive
- Average Power Dissipation = 9 watts
- 2x Phono-In RCA (Left–Right)
- 2x Line-In RCA (Left–Right)
- 2x Line-Out RCA (Left–Right)
- 1x USB3-A Front-panel (for USB Storage)
- 4x USB2-A Rear-panel
- 1x Ethernet: Gigabit
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 8” x 8” x 3.5”
- Weight: 6 pounds (7 lbs. in box)
- Gain: MM: 36/40/46 dB; MC: 54/60/66 dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >80 dB A-weighted
- Cartride loading: MM = 47k Ohms; MC = 20 Ohms to 5,000 Ohms potentiometer (continuous)
- MM Capacitive Loading: 100 or 300 pF
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 60 kHz
- RIAA/IEC: ±0.5 dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Rumble Filter: 18dB/octave, -3 dB at 11 Hz
- Sample rates: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 196k
- Bit width: 16, 24
- Formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP4, AAC, MP3
- Internal workspace: holds up to 8 album sides
- Output via USB3 frontpanel or LAN to workstation
- Automatic online access to album metadata;
- Semi-automated track-splitting
Download the SC-2 Mini/Phono Datasheet