* Product Status - Pending Production and backordered. Expected to enter production in early December. Current leadtime is 4-6 weeks from receipt of order. Units are shipped according to order date.
The SC-1 Mini/Phono incorporates a high-quality MM/MC phono stage with all the technology and features of the revolutionary SC-1 SugarCube in an integrated platform - all at the original price of an SC-1.
Rear panel push-buttons easily select Phono or Line-In Inputs and MM and MC cartridges. It features gold-plated RCA connectors, an Ethernet port and four USB ‘A’ connections. Inside it has 192K/24 AKM AD/DA converters.
The front panel has full control of the basic functions with push-buttons and the pairing pin is integrated with the strength knob and an LCD display provides status information.
The SC-1 Mini/Phono's flawless ‘Click & Pop Removal’ process benefits from the latest algorithm updates with version 2.0 software. The iOS and Android apps and web interface provide remote control of ‘Click & Pop Removal’ and ‘Analog Bypass’.
The soundstage is virtually indistinguishable when the unit is engaged or in ‘Analog Bypass’.
The SC-1 Mini provides hours of enjoyment from previously unplayable records in any collection.
|MM/MC Phono Stage
||Gold Plated RCA Interconnects
|Razor-flat RIAA, 82 dB SNR
||Front Panel Pairing
|Selectable Gain and Loading
||iOS, Android, and Web Apps
|Internal Rumble Filter
||LCD Front-panel Display
|2.0 Click & Pop Algorithm
||USB-A and Ethernet Ports
|192K/24 Bit AKM A/D-D/A
||USB WiFi Adapter
||Excellent Build Quality
|Adjustable Removal Strength
|Click & Pop Removal Monitor
- Line In maximum level = +20 dBu (7.7Vrms or 22Vp-p)
- Line Out level = Line In level
- THD+N = 0.0025% (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response = 25Hz to 60kHz +/-0.1dB
- Frequency Response = 15Hz to 75kHz -3dB
- DC in = 5 volts, center-pin positive
- Average Power Dissipation = 9 watts
- 2x Phono In RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x Line In RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x Line Out RCA (Left-Right)
- 4x USB type ‘A’ connectors
- Sensitivity (nominal): 3mV (suitable for cartridges giving 1.5mV or more including high output MC types)
- Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted Input
- impedance: 50k Ohms Frequency response:
- RIAA/IEC ±1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions - WxHxD (Inch): 8 x 8 x 3.5
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 6lb / 7lb
Download the SC-1 Mini/Phono Datasheet